Sunday, September 24, 2006

Strength of My Life

All i feel is all i am,

held to nothing,

changing day by day,

forever downard it seems i go,

never thinking i'll find the right way.

stuck in this losing mindset,

failure is what i become,

cause this is all i feel.

forever downward it seems i go,

chasing all i think is real,

always forgetting what i already know.

blindly groping the air,

for what i know is not there.

forever downward it seems i go.

ignorant of where to step next,

its a situation leaving me quite perplexed.

now inaction has become my way of life.

never is this the solution for which i search,

forever downard it seems i go.

all this does is add to my strife,

and this peace i long for, on my fingertips it seems to perch.

seemingly to be almost within my grasp,

an illusion, never do i think over it my fist will clasp.

forever downard it seems i go.

please God, grab me with Your sovereign hand,

rip me from this life and mold me to Your plan.

never let me ago astray from what you have in mind,

cause all that seems to do is waste precious time.

forever with You, i pray i will walk.

this life i live, i renounce it now.

in front of You i wish to bow.

without spot and without blemish is how i am to be,

swathe me in Your blood, so in Your presence i can be eternally.

forever with You, i pray i will walk.

God, on my knees i come to You,

Be a light unto my feet is what i ask,

my desire is to perform Your holy task,

and to do all things i said i'd do.

forever with You, i pray i will walk.

Lord, always let me be found at Your side,

let me find the footsteps You've already laid in the sand,

i want to live my life where You abide,

and be found always within Your hand.

forever with You, i pray i wll be.

Your love, just pours out over me,

Thank you God for every breath,

thank you even for my death,

cause i know, in it, You is what i will see,

And forever with You, i know i will be.

No comments: