Monday, May 29, 2006

These Dreams Are Made In Lies

These Dreams Are Made In Lies...

If no one speaks a word
and this hope has to die
do i really need to tell you
that these dreams are made in lies?

Cause now that everything is burning,
This could be my last chance to breathe.
Do I really have to die alone?
Will my God come to find this need?

Can this sorrow carry me
To what I've heard others call
The most beautiful epiphany?

But everything is changing
Right before my eyes it's changing
But I'm still waiting
And You're giving it all away

You're holding on to the future
I'm holding on to the past
And this fear has come between us
I don't think we're ever going to last

I'm hurting from the inside
My life is in Your hands
Cleanse me from the inside

So I surrender, I surrender all to You
All that I am, my pride, my anger
Just to get a glimpse- of Your hope, of Your love
To grab hold of Your future

Tonight, now I am standing with You
It feels so perfect, You with me
My heart is beating for You
My last chance to breathe...

No comments: