Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beauty & Light

Beauty & Light

In the subsiding and arising of night,
Dawns beauty born in the light.
The very breath of divinity,
An ever present affinity for humanity,
Creating the nexus of finite with eternity.
An environment free from negativity,
The Garden of Eden, the way we were meant to be,
Where I once again stand because of Your Majesty,
Cause I am a son whose heritage is royalty.
Inside me is the essence of Thee,
Because the Divine came to me.
Not as a spirit in the night,
But as beauty born in the light.
To live a life I never could,
To make decisions I never would,
Defeating this dark resistance,
The black night of the soul, a fragmented existence.
Now I know you don't believe,
That maybe here there's a moment of reprieve,
But trust me, love won't deceive.
Step into the darkness grab one another
Bring beauty & light, free the other.
Just as He sent me so I also send you.
So know what’s true, love is what connects you.
Let them taste the fruit,
Maybe they'll come to know the truth.
Love all, serve all, create a new tomorrow,
Another way to follow, a day without sorrow.
One that mirrors the synchronicity,
The harmony meant to underpin our reality,
But how do we move past the fiction of Christianity,
To a place where all souls can be free?
Not a universal spirituality,
But a love postured towards inclusivity.
This world searches but just can't see,
Jesus called for unity, love without hypocrisy,
Because His followers move with hesitation,
Never trusting the divine revelation,
That we are spirit beings known in meditation.
A space freed from individualistic isolation,
Where God whispers the wisdom of eternity,
A singular reality on the plane of divinity,
The reflection of all He is and all we were meant to be
So let me be quiet, let me be still. Selah...
Breathe into me a divine will.
Let our hearts be so intertwined,
That I don't know Yours from mine.

No comments: