Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beyond the Boundaries...

Beyond the Boundaries...

I believe that Christ's death and resurrection,
Instigated a spiritual insurrection,
But if we limit ourselves to Scripture,
Will we miss the whole picture?
This is what the world wonders,
And in these moments, I ponder.
Understand I profess Yeshua at the center
This tale is not meant to be the words of a heretical dissenter,
Rather the liberation of a mind in isolation
Because in this imagination is a fascination,
Of a life inextricably intertwined,
Between the body, the soul and the mind
And so here I am and I dream...
Not because my mind is full of rhymes,
But my heart with a vision for the times.
This is my life, this is my light.
These words are God's gift to me tonight,
Thus, I pray my heart be contrite,
To foster this sacred space,
Where I might come to see His face.
So it is here I dream the dream of dreams,
Songs of beauty, whispering the means,
Of a life far beyond the boundaries,
That this world attempts to confide in me,
Because I know there is a future just waiting,
For me, to begin creating,
Shaping today, so tomorrow might look different,
Possibly reflecting the face of God within it.
So I challenge my people to look within,
Realize there's more beneath this skin.
For we are spirit in primal essence,
A picture of the Eternal, God within us.
Once you begin to see this reality,
The walls will fall, there will be no limit, no finality,
To the dreams you live while awake,
All the days of your life they overtake,
Cause there's only but a moment in time,
To live this life, till the days sublime...

No comments: