Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Already There

Already There

Do our lives even tell the truth?
I don't think they ever do.
All my heart wants is to be with You
But so often I walk closer to me.
And i wondered, how did i get this far?
Cause when I looked up,
I couldn't even see you.
Maybe I was never there,
Maybe I just looked the other way...
Luckily for me, there's a lifetime left to live,
Hoping that this life'll lead to the truth.
So I work up the courage to run to You
I'm so sure Your heart holds the truth
And for whatever it is worth,
My life will be Yours from this day to the end,
Never having to pretend,
That the answers are in my hands,
But in my heart,
I hear you calling my name from afar,
Just crying out, please come home
I so desperately want to make you whole...
So I wipe the tears from my eyes
And I look around, I am already there.
I am already there.

Henei ma tov umanaim
Shevet achim gam yachad
Sinei ma tov umanaim
Shevet achim gam yachad


(Behold how good and
How pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together
Behold how good and
How pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together)

No comments: